Saturday, August 4, 2012

I'll take it.

So apparently I don't have to make up my equine physical exam. Emails were supposed to go out yesterday and only two people received them out of our entire class (or at least they're the only two that are speaking up). I'm happy because it means one less thing to worry about in the week before finals. I am angry and frustrated because I don't feel I earned a passing grade and wanted a chance to redeem myself. I don't like that the last impression Dr. Yvorchuk had of me was not exemplary.

Today I'm planning on spending a couple of hours relaxing and luxuriating in a bubble bath with some of the homemade rosemary peppermint sugar scrub I made, and then later this afternoon buckling down and beginning the process of hardcore finals cram time.

No comments:

Post a Comment