Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween!

Last night was the glow in the dark Halloween party at Buddies beach hut. I was originally going to wear my overbust corset and a skirt along with my snap-in custom fit Scarecrow fangs, but didn't like it once I got it on and decided I'd faint in five seconds in a corset down here any way. So I rummaged through my closet and found a plaid skirt, fishnets and knee-high boots. I went as a "vampire naughty Catholic schoolgirl" until everyone kept asking me if I was Jessica from True Blood. I figured, hey, I'm a blue-eyed redhead wearing skanky goth clothes... I guess it fits!

I also did my friend Vanessa's vampire bite. Unfortunately I didn't have any liquid latex so I had to use crazy glue and it peeled off in minutes in this heat and humidity. But it looked really awesome while it lasted.

Me with my fangs.
Nessa's bite.

3 comments:

  1. Cool! I haven't try to make something like that, anyway you gives me an idea. Thanks for sharing.


    Canadian Visa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intresting!!!Great idea...to enjoyed Halloween.Well, vampire bite looked really great.Great job ! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! It's new way to celebrate Halloween.It's nice idea.Thanks for posting.

    SyncVisas

    ReplyDelete