Friday, October 28, 2011

Bits and bobs.

The grades for all of our midterms are in. My breakdown is:

Bacteriology - A+
Pharmacology - B
Virology - B
Pathology - A

So I'm pretty well set for finals! I think the highest grade I need on any of my finals is a 62, so I can relax. It doesn't mean I'll slack off, but I definitely won't have to stress myself out over them.

Don left yesterday. It makes me a sad panda. We had a lot of fun while he was here, even with me freaking out over my Path midterm. We went diving, which was fantastic and gorgeous and fun. Lots of beach time and eating fresh seafood. And I'd forgotten how much easier I sleep with him next to me. Waking up this morning and going through my routine alone again for the first time in nearly two weeks was tough. But I'll see him again in 7 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment