Sunday, April 1, 2012

Island cookout.

Yesterday I had friends over for a cookout/pool party. There was a lot of yummy food; macaroni salad, Kugel from my Jewish friend, brats, grilled pineapple, and for dessert I made bananas foster. We swam, we joked, we ate... It was a really good day, and reminded me how important it is to have a support group, a family, down here.

That's not my apartment in the photos, by the way. The villa manager was kind enough to open up the villa for me so we had access to a fridge and freezer without constantly running back down to my place. 

Laura, Angie, Tricia and Sako.

Sako, Laura, Tricia, Jessica and Angie.

Tricia and Laura.

Group shot! One of the few Vanessa is in.


We discovered a collection of Carnivale hats and things got silly for a minute.



Flaming bananas!

No comments:

Post a Comment