Thursday, April 18, 2013

Back to America!

Grades were just posted. Not only did I pass 7th semester, I did much better than I thought I did. I didn't receive less than a B on any of my final exams.

The major motivation for starting this blog was that when I was researching Ross, there were no blogs that went all the way through all seven semesters of school here. Most just ended somewhere in 3rd or 4th semester with no explanation. I wanted to provide a blog that documented the experience throughout all seven semesters as honestly as possible. I hope I've done that.

It's so hard to believe that two and a half years have passed so quickly. I'm full of mixed emotions about leaving. I'm definitely going to miss this place. I'm going to miss my friends so much. It's going to take at least a few weeks before the expectation that I'll see them in the morning, or the urge to say, "I can't wait to tell Vanessa..." goes away.


No comments:

Post a Comment