Sunday, March 3, 2013

Last days.

Yesterday was the last barbecue at the villa. It was bittersweet. I don't know how, but somehow this semesterly tradition of mine has become something special to us all. A day of relaxation, good food, drinks and good company where we can all forget the stress of school for a few hours. So much so, that I had a dozen people show up last semester, even though the barbecue fell smack dab in the middle of a hurricane. And as if the St. Kitts gods knew that yesterday was special, the day was among the most gorgeous I've seen since I got here.

Pictures!

Group shot! From top to bottom, left to right: Courtney, Angelica, Vanessa, Bridget, Elly, Mirissa, Laura, Sarah and me!
Elly, Vanessa and me. And Beau!
Mirissa and me.
Beau! And my gorgeous view.
Elly, Bridget and me.
Megan, Sarah, Elly and Mirissa.
Me and Bridget.
Mirissa takes the most artisitc photos.
My first attempt at vegan baking. Coconut cupcakes with chocolate frosting and toasted coconut garnish.

No comments:

Post a Comment