Sunday, July 1, 2012

Day 23: Black and white.

Vamp fangs and makeup for Halloween.
I absolutely love playing with makeup. I watch tutorials on YouTube all the time, for everything from creating a standard smokey eye, to fairy makeup, to mermaid scales to zombie wounds. When I get back in the US and some spare time (haha! right) I'm going to order some flesh tone liquid latex and start practicing with it to create special effects makeup.

I already do a fairly good zombie bite wound and vampire bite with crazy glue, but it has no staying power and peels off if you sweat even a little bit. The cool thing is creating the bruising and inflammation around the wound. Going through vet school and now knowing the various pigments and how much yellow or green should be present at what stage has definitely helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment