Thursday, September 20, 2012

A jumbled update.

The first block exam is on Monday. I'm nervous. I hate blocks. I do not see the point of a combined exam for three classes. It just seems engineered to make people fail.

Someone taught MJ bad habits when I was petsitting multiple kitties over break. Whereas before he never did this, he now opens and slams my kitchen cabinets between 4-5am every morning to wake me up so I'll come feed him. If that doesn't work, he now will get onto the shelf in my bathroom where I keep my cosmetics and knock things onto the floor. I have put hair ties on the cabinets and close the bathroom door before bed. I'm sure it'll only be a matter of days before he invents some new way of annoying the crap out of me.

We've done a few run throughs of practicing aseptic gowning, gloving and draping for surgery labs. It's fun, but damn, it is intense. You put your hand one inch too low or too high, you touch something or someone touches you, and BAM! Start over, you're not sterile anymore. Craziness.

The Rossie exam is this semester. I have to spay a model in one hour. I am crapping myself in fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment