Sunday, February 12, 2012

Big scary exam.

I struggle with Clin Path, I really do. I just don't like how much of it relies on interpretation. And yeah, I know, that's what a lot of medicine is. It doesn't mean I have to like it. I'm a hard facts kind of girl. Learn it, repeat it, done. This interpretive crap is not my forte. I've read through all of the assigned reading in the textbook, read through the Powerpoints a couple of times, and held a study session at my place with two friends to go over the supplemental cases. And I still feel unprepared. I've got the rest of tonight and tomorrow to go over the Powerpoints a few more times, and tomorrow in class we're reviewing the case supplements with the professor. Hopefully by Tuesday morning I'll feel ready.

If not, I figured it up and even if I score a 50% on this exam (which is unlikely), I would still only need 235 out of the remaining 310 points to pass. That's roughly 76% of the rest of the class. Not too bad, and like I said, I doubt that if I do fail this exam it'll be that badly. I just hate going into an exam feeling like I don't know my stuff. It's nerve-wracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment