Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Home stretch.

Alright people, it's finals crunch time. Don't expect any pearls of wisdom from me for at least the next two weeks.

Break is three weeks away along with seeing my family and moving into my new apartment. I also have three cats lined up for pet-sitting over break, which will be a nice little bit of extra cash coming in. Two of the kittens I'm getting are Amelia and Dolly, and a third 3-month-old male from a friend of Mia, Dolly's new owner. No word yet on whether I'll also be getting Roman, but his owner is supposed to email me.

Tropical storm Emily is just barely grazing us right now. We lost power for about 3 hours but that's been the worst of it so far. I got all my hurricane emergency supplies ready just in case, though. Now I have a cabinet full of bottled water, canned food, bug repellant and chafing dish fuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment